<! -- .mobile-header-wrapper -->
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I’ve heard that Meyers Landscape Services is expensive. Is that true?
- A: We feel that it is better to answer the question of price once than to answer the question of poor quality for years to come. We believe that a well-built wall that lasts decades is better than a cheap, poorly constructed wall that doesn’t make it through the first winter. Our estimates are free. You will be surprised at how affordable we really are!
- Q: Will I be liable if someone is injured on my property?
- A: You may be held responsible for an accident if the landscape company you hired does not have proper insurance coverage. At Meyers, we go beyond the normal liability insurance to make sure we are adequately insured for property damage and personal injury.
- Q: Does Meyers Landscape Services know what it is doing?
- A: We are very passionate about what we do. Every member of our team is very experienced in each of his or her specialized fields. All of our core members hold highly respected collegiate degrees and they know what it takes to provide clients with service that goes well beyond their expectations. Never expect anything less than excellent service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Q: Will my landscape look the way I want it to, with that professional touch?
- A: At Meyers Landscape Services, all of our designers hold degrees in landscape related design fields. These designers will work hard to create a professional looking design with a highly creative aesthetic appeal. You will be surprised at how attractive your landscape can become!
- Q: Will the finished product match what I am being told by the sales representative?
- A: Once the design is perfected and personalized to exactly what the client is looking for, our team of experienced craftsmen will construct the new design to the exact specifications so that there is no difference between the design and the final product.
- Q: How will I know when my project will be done?
- A: We will keep you informed throughout the entire project. An estimated time frame will be given before the landscape project is started. You will constantly be in the loop with Meyers landscape.